Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Details, details

The glorious rain and subsequent rebound of the land has inspired John Paul and I to brush off our photography skills i.e. taking photos of something other than our son. JP is addicted to the stormy sky and the Lord has given him many opportunities to snap some amazing shots (I'll have to share those in a future post). I'm a lover of abstract images and seeing the beauty in some of the most unusual places. Of course, having Mason has encouraged us both to learn all the extra features on our camera. One in particular that I've been having fun with is the Macro setting.


I've so enjoyed looking through the lens of the Macro setting. It's forcing me to pay close attention to the little details. And when I look at these pictures, I see amazing reminders of the details that God is responsible for. It could be easy to bypass and overlook some of the littlest blessings, but it is the small praises that make like worth living. And we've been counting our "little" blessings lately.

No comments:

Post a Comment