Wednesday, September 30, 2009

New Hood Ornament

OK, so I know that's a statement that dates me but it comes to mind when I look at the picture below. You see, I've got almost two weeks of working in my new office at home under my belt. The balancing of work and motherhood requires me to be a bit unconventional with my work arrangements. So I figured I'd try putting Mason in his Bumbo chair on the corner of my desk.

Surprisingly enough, he cooperates really well with me while sitting on my desk. He likes face time and seems to think I'm talking to him when I'm on the phone with my Bluetooth in my ear. We laugh, coo, smack our lips, sing and more. He'll look outside for a time then want to be turned around and tap his feet on my desk to the music. He's a great work buddy and keeps me focused on just how important choosing to work from home has become.

No comments:

Post a Comment