Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Run Daddy Run

So you've gathered by now that we are shutterbugs when it comes to baby Mason. We ended up doing a commando-style photo op the other night. Mason is so very relaxed when he finally drifts off to sleep that he sleeps with his arms spread wide. So I slipped into his room, camera in hand to capture the cute moment. I successfully snapped a shot (flash and all) without waking the child. Daddy JP wanted to take an overhead shot. Now mind you, Mason was still sound asleep. JP got lined up and snapped the picture...


...after which Mason squealed and began to kick and wiggle. The flash resembled an obnoxious eye exam. My loving husband bolted out of the room like lightening, leaving me to be the bad guy (or gal as it were). After my hubby blew by, to my surprise, Mason slept on (Thank you Lord). Mason exacted his revenge on his daddy the next morning by pulling his hair. His little grip is mighty strong these days. That will teach daddy to run.

No comments:

Post a Comment