Friday, August 7, 2009

"Told you"

That's right, my mother-in-law told me so. Vicki and I were visiting a few weeks ago about raising kids. She was telling me to keep an eye on Mason because he was likely to start chewing on the edges of our coffee table and other low lying furniture. I had never heard such a thing. I'm 4 years older than Clifton, so I remember some of his really early years, and I never remember him doing that.

Well, I was working in the kitchen a few days ago. Mason was in his high-chair at the table and JP was working on his computer. JP told me to turn around slowly and watch Mason.


That's our boy gnawing on his high-chair tray. He clearly chewed on it long enough for me to snap a few pictures. I tried to get him to stop and he was undeterred. Whether it was the taste of the plastic tray or the feeling of chewing on his pre-teething gums, I'm guessing that bite marks are a part of our future.

No comments:

Post a Comment