Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Swinging outdoors

We finally figured out a place to hang Mason's outdoor swing. I know that sounds weird, but all of the trees in our yard are less than 10 years old, so finding a branch that is strong enough for our mighty man has been a challenge. He had a great time with his daddy while I took pictures (have to document as much as possible, right?!?!). When Mason is quietly content, he sticks his right leg out and bounces his foot...he did that for 15 minutes.


AND THEN, I step in to straighten him in his seat and started to pull on his legs to get the swing going and all bets were off. You would have thought I skinned him alive with the level of screaming and tears. So I'm guessing the swing is a daddy/little man thing!! NOTE: I didn't take pictures of that ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment