Friday, February 19, 2010

We have wheels

Mason has a new found freedom...he has wheels. He's learned that the world is great in motion. We've taken him outside and that is where he prefers to go wheeling. But he will take any time he gets in his walker. He's also getting crazy good at chasing us.


Mason is also very curious about what lies behind closed doors, but isn't so curious to start pulling open those cabinet doors. He just rolls up and taps them with his finger. He will however run across the kitchen when we open the fridge. He is quite mesmerized by what's behind that door.


Along with Mason's wheeling-freedom has also come the painful realization that I have a shadow and I must where shoes when I have that shadow. I've been in the kitchen and had Mason bang into my bare heels several times. He is so proud of himself to arrive at his intended target, but my heels are taking a beating. These actions have lead me to apologize to my mother once again for my own behavior as a child. You see, I was famous for running into her heels with the shopping cart. She's received many apologies since I've become a parent.

No comments:

Post a Comment