Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Meeting the neighbors

Had another great visit with the my in-laws last week. They absolutely swoon when they get some time with Mason. After the usual round of hugs, kisses and playing on the floor we all took a Sunday afternoon drive on the place. When we drove to the back pasture, our neighbors horses were grazing on the back fence. Bill has been dusting off his camera and snapping pictures again, so this was the perfect opportunity to catch some shots.


I bail out of the truck and start playing with the white horse...very friendly but she was hungry for finger food, which is code-speak for "she tried to nibble my fingers!!!" After assessing the calm-factor, I got Mason and walked him up to the horse. He couldn't believe the size of the animal. To be honest, I think he was more carried away with the barbed wire fence than he was with the horse, but we snapped photos anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment